Presenting Browsi added value for lite implementations - including uplift for the main KPIs.
How to use
- Select the desired filters on the top selection bar, and apply selections. You can also select a specific unit to observe performance per specific unit.
- Below the filters bar, you can see the uplifts generated by the utilized Browsi features.
- RPM uplift through time, per another chosen metric:
- Pageviews - measured by Browsi (affects RPM and ads per page calculation)
- Ad requests, impressions, viewed impressions, clicks, and revenue - measured by Publisher’s GAM.
Data requirements and explanations
The dashboard presents the uplift generated by Browsi incremental placements and refresh across all pages. If Browsi is not implemented on 100% of the pages, the uplift will be inaccurate, due to a smaller portion of monetized pages by Browsi.
- Lite dashboard is available after including all units of pages that are monetized by Browsi to the data extraction process (this ensures presenting data for all relevant units in the scope of the test).
- It is important to include only in-scope units, so irrelevant units will not skew the performance.
- In case an ad units' name is changed for any reason, the new ad unit must be added as well to the list of in-scope units in order to be reflected on the dashboard’s performance.
- If ad units are served across the site, but the scope of the test is only one or few sections, the data will be skewed.
Required Key values
- BrowsiId key will be set up on GAM for all Browsi slots in order to reflect the performance generated by Browsi.
- As part of lite implementation, Browsi can refresh publisher’s placements.
For each slot that is refreshed by Browsi, a key-value will be sent on the refreshed impression called “browsiRefresh = pubtrue”. So, publisher should create browsiRefresh key on GAM, and set the value pubtrue.
Publisher should allow Browsi to view all of the units, so the dashboard will reflect the performance for all units that are part of the test.
The dashboard presents comparison of performance for the selected site including Browsi performance vs “without Browsi” performance (which excludes performance for: publisher refreshed placements (by Browsi) and Browsi placements).