Would you like to investigate an ad on the page and understand its full settings?
With Browsi Logger you can get a data overlay on top of each ad, delivered by Browsi and understand:
- What sources of demand are connected to it and who was the winner?
- What is the ad unit name?
- What are its supported/delivered sizes?
- Which Key/Values were passed in the ad request?
- What is its Refresh status?
- Which order and line item were serving it?
- and much more.
To enable the logger on a specific page, add ?browsilogger=true at the end of the URL.
For example - https://Yoursite.com/Article123?browsilogger=true
Browsi Logger parameters glossary:
Demand type - Shows what type of demand is configured on Browsi's end for this ad unit.
Currently showing 3 different types of demand:
- DFP - This means there is only GAM ad unit configured for this ad unit
- Header bidding - This ad unit has header bidding configuration as well GAM ad unit. It can include Amazon demand as well. Which is not differentiated at the moment
Placement - The Div ID created by Browsi for this placement.
Ad unit - The ad unit name used by Browsi for this placement
Requested size - A list of all sizes configured to be used with the ad request for this placement.
Targeting - A list of all key value pairs that were sent in the ad request for this placement.
Response size - the creative size returned for the winning impression
Refresh count - Counts the refresh in-view impression. The first impression before there was any refresh will be 0, the first impression after the first refresh in view will be 1 etc.
Order id - The order id that won the impression on GAM (if there is such information for the impression)
Line item id - The line item id that won the impression on GAM (if there is such information for the impression)
Winner - The demand type which won the impression, can be any of the following:
- Header bidding
- Generic js
- No winner
Browsi Logger Illustration: